Monday, January 23, 2012


"Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds,
I will see it and remember the everlasting
covenant between God and all living
creatures of every kind on the earth"

~ Genesis 9:16 ~

  
I don't know about you, but I'm a very visual
person. I truly appreciate the way God made
the world with all its variety, color, and rich
diversity. I am thankful for the way he used
certain key images in our world to remind us of
his daily provision and eternal grace. The beauty
of a rainbow is not just in its wonderful colors
or in the aroma of fresh rain, but in the promise
that our God has chosen to link himself to our
destiny and to involve himself in our world!

PRAYER:
Almighty God, thank you for making your great
promises when we had no right to expect them,
much less to demand them. Thank you for attaching
those promises to things in my everyday world so
that I can be reminded of your constant and watchful care.
In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.


No comments: