Saturday, July 30, 2011



" When you pass through the waters, I will be 
with you; and when you pass through the rivers, 
they will not sweep over you.  
When you walk through the fire, you will not 
be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze
For I am the LORD, your God,  the Holy One 
of Israel, your Savior ... "
 
  ~ Isaiah 43:2-3 ~   

In the context of this passage, God reminds
his people that they are precious to him.
He formed them and redeemed them. 
He is not about to abandon them. No matter 
what challenges or difficulties they face, 
he will be with them to deliver them and 
bring them to safety and victory. 
 
We can accept this same promise; we also have 
the benefit of history to show God's faithfulness. 
We can see how God did preserve his people and
redeemed them time and time again from their
bondage to their enemies. God will not forget
his children! We know it by promise. We know
it by history. We know it by faith!

Thank you, Almighty God, for always being
near. I know that there are many times when
I am not aware of your nearness or of your
providence at work or of your miraculous
moving in history. 
Nevertheless, I do believe, dear Father, that 
you are near even when I feel alone and your
presence seems so far away. 
In those times, dear God, please give me 
confidence and perseverance to stand through
the times of trial so that I can also share in 
your times of triumph.
In Jesus' name. In Jesus' name.
Amen.


-.- Author Unknown -.-

No comments: