Thursday, January 13, 2011





The storms of life may rage around me
and toss me to and fro,
I've an anchor that I hold onto
and He'll never let me go!

My body maybe be tired and weary

my spirit battered and torn
but my anchor, who is Lord of all
will protect me from the storm!

He's my rock that I can cling to

and in him I'll safely hide;
He has given me a firm foundation
which will stand against the tide!

With him, nothing is impossible

no obstacle can stand;
I'll just put my trust in His own word
and hold tightly to His hand!

He's the anchor which will hold me

till the storm has run it's course;
I will fear no harm from evil
for my heavenly Father is my source!

He's the anchor of my heart and soul

the rock of my salvation;
He's the one who'll always stand by me
He's the God of all creation!


~ Helen Johnson ~

No comments: