Thursday, December 31, 2009




I know what it is to be in need,
and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being
content in any and every situation,
whether well fed or hungry, whether
living in plenty or in want.
I can do everything through him who
gives me strength.

~ Philippians 4:12-13 ~

Life is full of ups and downs. So much
of what we hold dear can be touched by
death, disaster, and decay. What do we
have that is certain? To whom can we
turn for assurance? Where do we find
the power to live victoriously in good
times and bad?
In the Lord who gives us strength!

O LORD God,
Father of all creation, I confess that
my life and the circumstances in which
I try to live it are beyond my ability
to control.
I thank you for being present to comfort,
protect, guide, and empower me to face
each situation with confidence and assurance.
Because you are with me, O loving Shepherd,
I know I will have all I need to live
victoriously for you until the day I go to
share with you in your glory.
In Jesus' name.
Amen.




Reach out and touch the lonely, Lord;
The destitute in pain.
Reach out and heal those who are sick,
So their prayers won't be in vain.

Reach out and lift the burdens from
the shoulders of the meek.
Let your gentle Spirit guide them,
So your countenance they will seek.

Reach out and touch the homeless, Lord.
Give them shelter from the storm.
Nourish their bodies with good food to
eat from your blanket of love,
keep them warm.

Reach out and touch the non-believers
So, through their eyes, you can reveal
That you died for them and their sins,
too; As your blood flowed free down
Calvary hill.
Thank You Father....We Love You, and
Praise Your Holy Name.


By Unknown

No comments: