Wednesday, June 10, 2009




Synchronicity is a means of getting
in touch with God. It’s a path to
meaning and purpose in your life.
It’s a means of having the experience
of love and compassion. It’s a means
of connecting to the non-logical
intelligence of the universe.

If my attention is on situations
that generate stress, then it is
difficult to access synchronicity.
To do so effectively you have to
have an attitude of surrender to
the universal domain, which is
much grander than anything you
could imagine.

Surrender requires a leap of faith,
a jump into the unknown. Your inner
dialog can support this by saying.
“Things are not going my way. I’m
letting go of my idea of how they
should. My sense of ‘me and mine’
has to expand.”

If you take this leap of faith,
you will be richly rewarded. If you
find yourself worrying about next
month’s bills, it would be appropriate
to remind yourself that it is your
intent not only to fulfill your needs
but also to send your children to
school, to contribute to your community.

All people want to fulfill these needs
in their lives. However, having
articulated and expressed your intent
to fulfill them takes them to
the infinite mind, and in effect
says, “I put all this at your disposal.
I’m not going to worry about it because
you, the non-local intelligence that
resides within me, will take care of
it.”

Adapted from The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire
by Deepak Chopra


No comments: