HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient,
if someone is unkind... I will not respond
in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":
If I come across someone who treats me harshly
or unfairly, I will quietly ask GOD to bless
that individual. I understand the "enemy"
could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words
being certain that I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden
of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that
come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE,
BUT I WILL NOT DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless
the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH
TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto
others as I would have them do unto me"
with everyone I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE
WHO IS DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my expression of support,
can make the difference to someone who is
wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy
foods. I will thank GOD for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in prayer
today; I will begin reading something spiritual
or inspirational today;
I will find a quiet place (at some point
during this day) and listen to GOD's voice!!!
"But since we belong to the day, let us
be self controlled, putting on faith and
love as a breastplate, and hope of salvation
as a helmet."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:8
:: Author Unknown ::