Monday, December 01, 2008




[Jesus said,] "I am the resurrection
and the life. He who believes in me
will live, even though he dies; and
whoever lives and believes in me will
never die. Do you believe this?"
~ John 11:25 ~

This is the most important question
you will ever answer. Do you really
believe this? Do you believe that
when you died with Christ in baptism
through faith, that you died the most
significant death and that your
physical death will not separate you
from Jesus? All of life, even all of
eternity for you, hangs on this one
question.

PRAYER:
Almighty and Everlasting Father,
I believe that because you have
adopted me into your family, that
death will never claim me.
Help me live with new vigor and
confidence knowing that Satan cannot
have me and death cannot claim me
because I am yours through Jesus,
your Son and my Lord, risen from
the dead.
In the name of my precious Redeemer
I pray. Amen.

No comments: