Friday, October 05, 2007







S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y

"For we are God's servants, working together;
you are God's field, God's building."

~1 Corinthians 3:9

M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y

We are God's servants. We can serve God
cheerfully and readily.
Nobody likes a servant who avoids extra
work, who complains about being called
from one task to do one less enjoyable.
A master would feel that he was being ill
served by such a servant. But is that not
how we so often serve God?
We can view our day's work in this light.
We can try to do our day's work the way
we believe God wants us to do it,
never shirking any responsibility and
often going out of our way to be
of service.

P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y

I pray that I may be a good servant.
I pray that I may be willing to
go out of my way to be of service.

No comments: