Friday, June 08, 2007






The mind can assert anything and pretend
it has proved it. My beliefs I test on my
body, on my intuitional consciousness, and
when I get a response there, then I accept.



~ D.H. Lawrence ~



Our lives are filled with choices; from what
to eat and wear, to who to marry, and what
medical treatments to follow. Daily life
choices are often made automatically.
However, our bigger life choices are often
influenced by the opinions, ideas and beliefs
of others (including our parents, friends,
the media, and the prevailing consciousness
of our culture). We look outside of ourselves
for the right answer that will result in
living happily ever after. The question is
always: What should I do?


How many times in your life have you made a
decision only to say afterwards, I should have
taken the other job (or moved into the other
house, or turned down another street on my way
to work). I knew what to do, I just didn't pay
attention. The other choice didn't seem logical!
Although we gather the opinions of others in an
effort to figure out the best course of action,
time after time, we fail to access our most valuable
source of information - our intuition, our inner
knowing. We fail to acknowledge that we are wired
from the inside-out with a fail-safe system which,
when followed, illuminates a path that nourishes our
deepest desires and our greatest well-being.


Take a moment to identify when you've sabotaged
yourself by allowing your mind to edit what's possible
for you in life? How often have you made choices
and taken actions dictated by the fear-based voice
of your ego-mind? Our friend Pamela Harper RN shares
this thought with us: "Without intentional, purposeful
thought we might start to think that life events are
somehow random. We might also venture onto the path
of the "victim". My mantra states there are no
victims - only volunteers. Every step of my journey
is paved with a knowing that I am surrounded by
divine opportunities to fulfill my purpose in
prosperity." Indeed!


After years of muting our intuition how do we
discern between our ego-mind and our inner knowing?
The answer is simple; listen to your body. Remember,
our intuition comes through our bodies as a sense of
absolute knowing that may be experienced as chills,
a whoosh of sensation, or amplified sensory
experiences. The words that follow are simple direct
statements: make a left turn, write about forgiveness,
buy this house. There's no story, no long explanation
or rationale. To strengthen your intuition, clear
the slate and forgive the ways you've sabotaged
yourself in the past.


U Susyn


No comments: