Tuesday, April 24, 2007






6 JOSHUA 1:9 NKJ

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong
and of good courage; do not be afraid,
nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God
is with you wherever you go."

Over and over the Bible tells us to not
be afraid.

When you stop and think about it -- it's
ridiculous to be afraid when God is with
you -- and for you.

As humans, we tend to forget. Maybe
that's why God said so many times to
"Fear not!"

Here are just a couple examples.

6 LUKE 12:7 NIV

Indeed, the very hairs of your head
are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you
are worth more than many sparrows.


6 ISAIAH 41:13 NIV

For I am the LORD, your God, who takes
hold of your right hand and says to you
Do not fear; I will help you.

SAY THIS: I will not be afraid because I
trust in God, who is with me.



4 by unknown


No comments: