Sunday, April 02, 2006






~* ! THANK YOU *~


Thank You for always being there EXACTLY when I needed you

Thank You for being the one I could tell anything to

Thank You for being my crying shoulder

Thank You for defending me

Thank You for telling me how much you liked being my friend

Thank You for understanding me when I felt like no one did

Thank You for telling me I wasn't alone

Thank You for putting up with me when I was crabby,rude,whinny
and a brat

Thank You for wipping away my tears

Thank You for telling me everything would be okay

Thank You for complimenting me

Thank You for opening up to me

Thank You for trusting me with all your secrets

Thank You for making me feel needed

Thank You for believing in me

Thank You for not laughing at my dreams

Thank You for trusting me

Thank You for liking me the way I am

Thank You for making me feel good or confident

Thank You for letting me know I wasn't the only one
who did klutzy things

Thank You for giving me the best of two choices

Thank You for listening

Thank You for talking to me

Thank You for getting me out of trouble

Thank You for all the times you took the blame

Thank You for helping me

Thank You for giving me advice

Thank You for encouraging me

Thank You for confiding in me

Thank You for sticking with me when everyone else left

Thank You for being the one I could count on

Thank You for doing KrAzY, SiLlY things with me

Thank You for forgiving me whenever I hurt you

Thank You for comforting me when I was scared

Thank You for hanging out with me

Thank You for missing me

Thank You for teaching me that friends come and go but
you'll always be there

Thank You for remembering me

Thank You for standing by me through thick and thin

Thank You for smiling for me even when it killed you inside

Thank You for being my BEST friend

.Thank You for taking the time to read this





Unknown _

No comments: