Tuesday, January 03, 2006






~* His Answer *~


To: Faithful, but tired, Soldier, Spiritual Armed Forces
Location: The Battlefield
SUBJECT:
Transfer


;Dear Soldier

Your request for transfer has been denied. I herewith
:present My reasons

You are needed in this battle. I have selected you, and
I will keep My Word to supply your need. You do not need
a demotion and transfer. (You'd never cut it on latrine
duty.) You need a period of "R & R" -- Renewal and
Rekindling. I am setting aside a place on the battlefield
that is insulated from all sound and fully protected from
.the enemy. I will meet you there and I will give you rest
".I will remove your old equipment and "make all things new
You have been wounded in the battle, My soldier. Your
wounds are not visible, but you have received grave internal
.injuries. You need to be healed. I will heal you
You have been weakened in the battle. You need to be
.strengthened. I will strengthen you and be your strength
I will instill in you confidence and ability. My Words will
rekindle within you a renewed love, zeal and enthusiasm. Report
.to Me tattered and empty. I will refill you

Compassionately, Your Commander-in-Chief

Jesus Christ





* Mildred Rev. Thecla St. Romain *

No comments: