Sunday, December 04, 2005






<> A Shelter For Me <>



:Memory verse

;He only is my rock, and my salvation
He is my defense; I shall not be greatly
.moved

~ Psa. 62:6 ~

From the end of the earth I will cry unto
.Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed
lead me to the rock that is higher than
I; for thou hast been a shelter for me
.and a strong tower from the enemy


~ Psa. 61:2-3 ~

The Lord is our solid rock and in this
rock we can find refuge from all of
.the storms that come into our lives
They may rage all around us but He
will give us His strength to stand firm
and fast in Him. Be not afraid when
evil comes against you. Just hold tight
to that rock of ages, who is Jesus Christ
!our Lord and Savior

.....And remember

Jesus Loves You

..... And so do I




One of God's Kids _

No comments: