Wednesday, July 27, 2005







Good is always coming to you. No matter
what is happening in your life, you can
.bless it with prayer and be peaceful
Lord, You give me the courage to face
.any situation confidently and victoriously



S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y


Other seed fell into good soil and brought"
forth grain, growing up and increasing and
".yielding thirty and sixty and a hundred-fold
And he said, 'Let anyone with ears to hear
!"listen

~ Mark 4:8-9 ~



M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y


God's kingdom on earth is growing slowly, like
a seed in the ground.In the growth of God's
kingdom there is always progress among the few
who are out ahead of the crowd. We can keep
striving for something better and there does
not need to be stagnation in our lives. Eternal
.life, abundant life can be ours for the seeking
We need not misspend time over past failures. We
can count the lessons learned from failures as
rungs upon the ladder of progress. We can press
.onward toward the goal



P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y


.I pray that I may be willing to grow
I pray that I may keep stepping
.up on the rungs of the ladder of life





Marilyn Christine _


No comments: