Sunday, June 05, 2005







The ordinary things we do each day are
often taken for granted and make us feel
unimportant. Lord, help me change my thinking
so that I can happily see that the little
things I do are very important
.and that I do make a very big difference


S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y


You show me the path of life. In your"
presence there is fullness of joy; in
".your right hand are pleasures forevermore

~Psalm 16:11~



M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y


Faith is the messenger that bears our prayers
to God. Prayer can be like incense, rising ever
higher and higher. The prayer of faith is
the prayer of trust that feels the presence of
God which it rises to meet. It can be sure of
some response from God. We can pray a prayer
of thanks to God every day for God's grace, which
has kept us on the right way and allowed us to
start living the good life. So we can pray to
.God with faith and trust and gratitude


P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y


I pray that I may feel sure of God's response
to my prayers. I pray that I may be content
.with whatever form that response takes





Marilyn Christine _

No comments: