Sunday, February 06, 2005







Each day has a new door. It is up to you
to open it. Lord, help me to remember
that my life is my choice. Bless me
with wisdom and give me guidance as I make
.my choices


S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y


Draw near to God, and he will draw"
near to you. Humble yourselves
before the Lord, and he will
".exalt you


~ James 4:8, 10 ~


M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y


.We can stay as close as we can to
God We can try to think, act and
live as though we were always in
God's presence. Keeping close to God
is the solution to most of the
world's problems. We can try to
practice the presence of God in
the things we think and do. That is
.the secret of our personal power
It is the thing which can influence
.the lives of others for the good
We can abide in the Lord and
rejoice in God's love. We can
keep close to God, and
keep God close
.behind our thoughts


P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y


I pray that I may keep close to God. I
pray that I may live with God
.in my heart and mind





By Marilyn Christine _

No comments: