Thursday, May 06, 2004






~* The Cry Of Our Hearts *~



There is a great deal of depression that has overtaken my soul
It floods deep within, into every inch that makes me whole
I wonder and worry of thought throughout the day
What is to come, to my dismay
As a flood of tears pour out of me in all my expressions
more and more comes, more and more depression

!I assure myself everything is ok
?But who am I fooling
Then I burst into a spirit of rage
I have questions, and there are answers
But I'm afraid and much too weak
When I try to explain
I hear I'm hearing wrong and need to be meek
But this is how I feel, there's no wrong or right
But as I battle with myself, I always lose the fight

I feel intimidated sometimes by others
But as I said This is how I feel
The pain in me is very real
I lose control, my thought go wild
and here I am only a child
If only you knew what I thought
If only you knew what I fought
I need my thoughts held captive

Oh God, assure me I'm thinking normal
and you'll help me think positive
!I'm hurting, I need you
!Please don't give up on me
!One day I will always make you smile
,Love
Your Child




~ by Leanna ~

No comments: