Sunday, February 29, 2004




!HI My Dear Friends


.I've just seen my guest book
.Thank you so much for your kindly notes
I honestly appreciate you taking the time to read my weblog
.and sign myguest book
.Thank you for your kindly letters and suggestins
...Your notes encourage me to continue writing

God Bless You


Nasim_





~*~ Thank you for visiting my page ~*~



friend is
someone who is concerned
with everything you do

A friend is
someone who is concerned
with everything you think

A friend is
someone to call upon
during good times

A friend is
someone to call upon
during bad times

A friend is
someone who understands
whatever you do

A friend is
someone who tells you the truth
about yourself

A friend is
someone who knows
what you are going through at all times

A friend is
someone who refuses to listen
to gossip about you

A friend is
someone who supports you
at all times

A friend is
someone who does not
compete with you

A friend is
someone who is genuinely happy for you
when things go well

A friend is
someone who tries to cheer you up
when things don't go well

A friend is
an extension of yourself
without which
you are not complete

Thank you for being my friend



~ Susan Polis Schutz ~

No comments: