Monday, October 06, 2003


REAL NOTES
(1)


My Love Story

Every girl dreams of meeting the perfect guy who will sweep off their feet. Wishing and hoping that in this real world, the so-called “Prince Charming” still exists. That maybe happy endings do not only happens in fairy tale but in reality. I myself dreamed and imagined of a perfect love story. A dream that someday I will find the right person who will be the reason of my existence. The reason behind my sweetest smile and the simplest reason why I’m here breathing and making my best love story ever

Love they say, comes in the very least you expect. It comes in those times you never imagined and planned. You just never know when, where and how it will hit you. Most love stories told usually begins with a simple feeling of blush and the so-called “kilig moments” that you never wanted to end. Your heart starts to beat so fast and your whole body is shaking every time you see the person. You felt like you’re in heaven when he finally smiled and said “Hello!” And as the day goes by, you find yourself trapped in the power and mystery of the thing called LOVE

For one moment you were happy and everything works out fine when all of a sudden he started to keep distance. He ignores every conversation you initiated. You begin to ponder things that you said or actions you made that he might not like. You became so anxious and confused of what was going on and yet you were holding on…keeping the love and promises you made

I know he loves me and he will never do such things that would ruin our relationship… He promised to love me forever

These are the lines that keep on running into your mind, remembering every single word that he told you. Then finally, he uttered the words you wished you never heard

... I’m sorry my dear but we have to end this…it’s all over…it’s me not you

You felt like your heart was crushed and the world suddenly stopped. You can hardly breathe and you wanted to explode. But then, you pretended just fine and nonchalant about what was happening. You wanted to prove and show him that you’re not affected of what had happened That you’re doing pretty fine without him. When deep inside, there was so much pain and bitterness kept in your heart. Each day you’re living with hate not only to him but also to yourself
Alone and devastated, you thought of ending everything

Let go of yesterday and love will find its way back to you. And when it does, pray hard that it may be the love that will stay and last a lifetime

During those times of trouble and suffering, we should never forget that God would always be there to show us the light. Everything happens for a reason. Have faith and believe that in God’s time our heartaches will be healed. Acceptance plays an important role in our healing process. We need to learn how to accept the verdict of reality without being bitter or sorry for what we have become. Then after which, we are now ready to let go

I guess it maybe easy for us to say that “I’m letting him go” or “I’m moving on” but do we really

?know the real sense of letting go
?Do we really know how and when to let go
These two lines quoted exactly implied the true significance of letting go

Letting go of someone doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back

Letting go is not just setting the other person free (in the real sense of it), but it is also setting yourself free from all animosity, revulsion, and resentment that was long kept in your heart

Love never ends when the heartache begins. But for a person like me, who have experienced recurring heartaches would there still be a room for love? I have always been a victim of the power and mystery of the thing called love. I never stop blaming myself whenever love would drift apart And it’s only now that I’ve learned the real essence of letting go. It is only now I realized that falling in love is easy but staying in love requires work

It is better to have loved and lost, cause somehow you just might win. And it will have been worth it

I will never stopped dreaming for that perfect guy that would sweep off my feet. For I am certain that somehow, sometime true love will find its way to me. I do believe that true love and happy ending still exists. And no matter how painful love may take, I will continue to breathe and create my best love story ever


~ by sky ~


No comments: