Tuesday, July 22, 2003


* ALONE *



Have you ever felt so alone that all u could do was cry
I ask God why me a thousand times

In this Dark, Cold World

Have you ever felt like you had No one
No one to talk to
No one to understand you
No one to cry with
No one to hold you
No one to tell you its going to be Ok

In this Dark, Cold World

I feel so alone
No one to share my thoughts
No one to share my pain
No one to share the good times
How ever Seldom they may come

Every night as I lay in my Bed I wonder if God has listened to all that I've said

I dont like this feeling
Its hard to keep dealing
with all these emotions going through my head

In this Dark, Cold World

All I want is one person
One person to need me
One person to understand me
One person to laugh with
One person to cry with
One person to share my thoughts with
One person to be there and show they care

In this Dark, Cold World

All I want is One Person to say

... I LOVE YOU AND I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE


By: LISA C


No comments: