Tuesday, May 27, 2003

REAL LOVE STORIES
(1)

angel in wales

Where do I start? I guess I'll start back when I first got the internet. I didn't think that I would find any one. I moved from Chicago, to Washington State USA and without anyway to make friends (lived out in the country, no car) I relied solely on the web to make friends. I never thought for a second that I would meet someone on here that I would spend the rest of my life with but God does strange things

About 3 weeks after I got the internet I was getting new people on my AOL buddy list daily....then it happened, my Baby IMed me for the first time. She was so straight forward I loved it, and her. Her full name was her screen name, nothing to hide. Of course you need to be cautious but I couldn't resist. We talked three hours that first night, and I fell in love. But with the distance being around 6000 miles we didn't think that a relationship was possible and we were just friends. With the 8 hour time difference it was hard to visit at times because of circumstances here to hard to explain. I went through one online relationship and that went bad after 4 months, she was there, my baby pulled me put of the depression and then she told me that when I was going out with this other girl that she was heart-broken. It was at that moment I realized I had made big mistake but now that our feelings were out in the open, we couldn't deny our love

We started E-mailing daily and visiting for at least 2 hours a night, but we have been "together" for up to 10 hours at times and we love every minute. She is coming in August (2002) to visit, then I go to Wales to visit in 2003 and then in 2004 she will be here with me forever

Our friends and Family are ok with it and are just waiting for the first meeting. We know it will be just fine and we are looking forward to it so much. It's still 8 months away but we are getting to know each other very well. I love her and I know she loves me

Clayton

No comments: